Author: Heidi Grant Halvorson
Brand: Brand: Hudson Street Press
- Used Book in Good Condition
Number Of Pages: 288
Publisher: Hudson Street Press
Release Date: 23-12-2010
Just in time for New Year's resolutions, learn how to reach your goals-finally-by overcoming the many hurdles that have defeated you before.
Most of us have no idea why we fail to reach our goals. Now Dr. Heidi Grant Halvorson, a rising star in the field of social psychology shows us how to overcome the hurdles that have defeated us before.
Dr. Grant Halvorson offers insights-many surprising-that readers can use immediately, including how to:
• Set a goal so that you will persist even in the face of adversity
• Build willpower, which can be strengthened like a muscle
• Avoid the kind of positive thinking that makes people fail
The strategies outlined in this book will not only help everyone reach their own goals but will also prove invaluable to parents, teachers, coaches, and employers. Dr. Grant Halvorson shows readers a new approach to problem solving that will change the way they approach their entire lives.
- Succeed: How We Can Reach Our Goals 1594630739