Brand: Bexley Labs
- ★ ELIMINATES YEAST, BACTERIA, FUNGUS, PYODERMA AND RINGWORM: Chlorhexidine and Ketoconazole Combine to Create a Super Effective Antifungal & Antibacterial Shampoo that Treats a Broad Spectrum of Skin Related Problems In Both Dogs & Cats
- ★ DEODORIZES & GENTLY CLEANSES SKIN: Our Veterinary Recommended Shampoo Will Eliminate the Smelly Musty Odor from Your Pets Skin Caused by Unwelcome Visitors (Yeast, Bacteria, and Fungus) While Leaving Behind a Pleasant and Refreshing Cucumber Melon Scent
- ★ VETERINARY STRENGTH FOR LESS MONEY: Compare Our Active Ingredients To Other Name Brands. Curaseb is the Same If Not Better Quality Than Other Leading Competitors. Why Pay More For a Name?
- ★ MADE IN THE USA: All Bexley Labs Products Are Proudly Made in the USA in a Federally Regulated & Inspected Laboratory to Ensure Quality and Safety. Our Pets Deserve the Best!
- ★ PAWS PROMISE: We Are So Confident in Your Satisfaction with Our Product That If You Don't Absolutely Love the Results You Get, Return it for a Full Refund. Even if the Bottle is Empty. There is No Risk; You have Nothing to Lose.
Publisher: Bexley Labs
Details: Curaseb is a Veterinary Recommended Chlorhexidine Shampoo that is Antifungal, Antibacterial and Anti-Yeast.Our Broad Spectrum Formula is effective against a broad range of skin issues like Ringworm, Pyoderma, Skin Allergies and More. Compare us to Other Name Brand Shampoos! We use the Same Active Ingredients As Our Competitors, But At a Lower Price! Why Pay More For a Name? PAWS PROMISE: We Are So Confident in Your Satisfaction with Our Product That If You Don't Absolutely Love the Results You Get, Return it for a Full Refund. Even if the Bottle is Empty. There is No Risk; You have Nothing to Lose. We always recommend that you take your pet to a licensed veterinarian to diagnosis any medical condition your pet might have.This product should be used with guidance from your veterinarian. *This statement in this listing has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All content found in this listing including: text, images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this product listing.